Fruit Salad

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Can you believe it's not butter?

A boss on vacation, post-birthday celebration thoughts, a best-selling book, and lots of free time can alter behavior ever so slightly. Raymund was in Dubai all of this week, ICON's third issue is almost closed, April LOOP and CIRCUIT are in circulation, and the AC girls are on summer vacation...what to do now? That leaves me with lots of time to do things I never do: write long emails, check out the Fall/Winter 2005 collection online, walk in the mall aimlessly, go grocery shopping for more than an hour, attend all the parties, launches, and fashion shows, and lastly, read up on people's lives online. Yes, i've been sucked into the world of blogging and not to mention bejeweled too, both courtesy of Pam. I've always wanted to ramble on and on, but I never really found time to do it, nor did I ever try to make time for it.

I'm reading The Purpose Driven Life (ok girls, I feel those eyebrows raising but hold on a minute) and it's making realize some important things. It's pretty hard core but it's friendly approach is probably the reason why i'm reading on. Anyway, it's giving me reason to take on a different approach to how I live my life, a more relaxed and focused one I guess. Most of you know how tension-filled my life is just like my mouse, but don't get me wrong i'm not going on preachy now. As Xochi said, I'm still taking on a A Fashion Driven Life, and so far, i'm liking both.

When was the last time you did something for the first time? Me? This photo taken by Bunnee during my birthday at Tali tells it all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Welcome to Fruit Salad!

4 Comments:

  • Yay for blogging! This goes right into the favorites folder.

    Visit me sometime at mine. ;)

    Hope to see you guys soon. Let's go to club mwah...!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

  • happy blogging suks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • Welcome to the blogging world, friend! :) :) :)

    Someone thinks you're cute. Check out the tagboard of my blog.

    Cheers!

    By Blogger Clayman, at 2:59 PM  

  • uhm.. that would be me.
    -passerby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home