Fruit Salad

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tods

I'm going through a moccassin addiction. Shoot, is it age? Late last year, I started to change my choice of drink to Scotch which is a clear sign that my taste buds are maturing. Now, I'm buying slimmer pants (I bought these ultra low-rise DSquared jeans), wearing polos and knits to work and now this loafer craze. I purchased these gorgeous Tods wannabe loafers from Tyler in Camel and now I'm eyeing this other pair from Tods in blue, but I can't afford it yet. Anyone want to contribute to my Tods fund? It is the only thing I really want for my birthday.

Image hosting by Photobucket

As much as I hate to admit it, I love it that I'm maturing. Taste wise and hopefully I'm also wiser (and this blog is also turning into a fashion blog).

2 Comments:

  • I LOOOOOOVE Tods!

    Sigh..... we still have your birthday present, darling.

    By Blogger LiberalArts, at 9:39 PM  

  • They really are nice shoes..

    Have you ever heard of a blogger called The Satorialist? A very nice blog. You can find hem at thesatorialist.blogspot.com

    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Ronald

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home