Fruit Salad

Sunday, February 05, 2006

2005

This is so late, but I wanted to share it anyway.

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?

Drink Scotch.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I don’t make resolutions; instead, I set goals and a wish list. In 2005, I got everything on my wish list. In 2006, my goal is to support local fashion designers, which Richie finds funny and silly (whatever). I started with a shirt by Ivarluski Aseron. My next target is a jacket by Joey Samson and a pair of Viktors.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Richie’s friends Candice and Christine Pascua.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No, thank god. Distant distant relatives though, but that happens often right?

5. What countries did you visit?

Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand in May. France, Belgium, and The Netherlands in August.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

More sleep and control over my emotions.

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

My sister Arlene’s wedding day. It was beautiful.

8. What was your biggest achievement/s of the year?

I would have to say ICON–we celebrated our first year. Phew!

9. What was your biggest failure?

It would have to be time. I would have wanted to spend more time with family, old friends, and my Assumption girls.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I hurt my back in Paris and couldn’t carry my luggage. Thank god Richie was nice about everything. He carried all my stuff.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

My laptop. Can you believe it, hindi fashion?

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Richie, Angelo, Xochi, and I-van.

13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?

I would rather not say; the world I work in is way too small.

14. Where did most of your money go?

Expensive dinners, alcohol, magazines, and cab drivers.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

New friendships and when a new issue of ICON came out.

16. What song/s will always remind you of 2005?

Push The Button

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

A. Happier or Sadder? Happier.
B. Thinner or Fatter? Fatter.
C. Richer or Poorer? Same.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Rest.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Worry.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?

I spent a beautiful dinner with my family and then slept.

21. Did you fall in love in 2005?

Yes.

22. How many one-night stands?

As if.

23. What was your favorite TV program?

American Idol, America’s Next Top Model, and Pinoy Big Brother.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

No, not really.

25. What was the best book you read?

I only read one book, The Devil Wears Prada.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?

None.

27. What did you want and get?

A Prada bag.

28. What did you want and not get?

--

29. Favorite film of this year?

I’m drawing a blank.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

Richie organized a trip to Tali. We had so much fun!

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

A thicker ICON.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?

Comfortable during the first half, then more playful during the second half.

33. What kept you sane?

Friends, Richie and cigarettes.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?

The Hello Garci tape scandal and the freaking rallies.

35. Who did you miss?

Some old friends.

36. Who were the best new persons you met?

People we featured in ICON and L.A.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.

Good work doesn’t come easy.

1 Comments:

  • bun di ba nanganak din si Ella in 2005? You forgot Amy :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home