Fruit Salad

Friday, November 04, 2005

Family Matters

Last Sunday, after a really really fun night at Government’s Hell Ball, my family and I went to Porac, Pampanga to visit my grandmother who’s buried at the church in the hacienda. We wanted to avoid the All Saints Day traffic on November 1, so we left really early in the morning. I had only slept for an hour after that unforgettable Halloween night when my mother woke me up for the trip. Because I was puyat, I opted to stay in the back of the car to catch up on my zzz’s. I closed my eyes the moment I got in the car and when I woke up, we were in Pampanga. The people in the highway must have known I was gay even if I was sleeping because I had an eye mask on. Our car doesn’t have tint!

We lit candles, brought flowers and offered prayers to my grandma. It was pretty uneventful but I enjoyed myself because I was able to spend time with my family which rarely happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home