Fruit Salad

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Flashbacks

It has been two years since my family was complete. My two eldest sisters Arlene and Sherry have been living in Paris and San Francisco respectively for over three years now. Arlene flew back home to prepare for her wedding in August, and Sherry flew in this morning with her daughter Alexis. A lot has happened while they were gone--family problems that were very difficult to handle. My sisters have always been a constant source of strength that I couldn't get from anywhere else, not even my parents. During those trying times they weren't around. Fortunately, Richie was with me.

Over breakfast today, my sisters and I were catching up on exciting news and not so exciting news. Suddenly, I was getting emotional because of flashbacks that I don't want to remember ever again. My current issues and not so fond memories were simply too much to handle all at once. Thankfully, I can look to better things like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • And aside from that very beautiful baby, you also have that very beautiful new Jack!!!

    :D :D :D

    By Blogger Clayman, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home