Fruit Salad

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Change

Yesterday was a strange day for two reasons. I learned something new about myself that I like and I went to an unofficial high school reunion of sorts where I saw people I grew up with. It's funny how things change, but what's more amusing is the fact that things DON'T change. At 16, you can predict the future of your classmates. The smart ones will either work their up way up the upper management ladder, or they'll end up being endocrinologists. The slackers will find themselves in rehab or in another comfort zone--their homes. Everyone else in between will be in media, communications, or PR.

I like where I am...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Henry Lim's birthday party at Government

2 Comments:

  • awwww... you two look so cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 PM  

  • hey suki!
    I think i was at this reunion of sorts! hahaha i bumped inyo your blog from my friend cat's blog! i guess you guys have worked togther! Take care and God Bless, see ya around!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home