Fruit Salad

Monday, April 18, 2005

Trends

You know you're going on vacation when your work load is more than you can handle.

Richie, Angelo, Xochi, Carlo and I finished our 3rd session of live editing yesterday at 4 am. I could barely get up for work this morning, so I had to resort to Raymund's strong brewed coffee to get me going (I usually take instant...I can hear Chari! I know know...it tastes like card board, but it's still yummy. Plus I have yet to see Cat's face on one of the boxes cos we shot it last year).

So, i'm closing three magazines all at one...ICON, Circuit and Loop. We also have overlapping shoots to get through before 8th of May. Sigh, sometimes I don't know how I do it.

On top of that, there are all these never ending parties, launches, and things to attend. It's Jigs' birthday party on wednesday, the 20th at Bed, which is the same time as Kenji Nunez's party at Government. Then, there's the Zirh launch on friday. The following week is pre party of the year. ICON is launching Maximum Exposure at Government on wednesday along with the pre-party of CircuitAsia and StarCruises. All of these events and work before the big four day party...CircuitAsia.

It's a good thing Elery called me up today to invite me to coach his company's team for volleyball. Our first game is on saturday. Therapy!

After all that, we're off to Singapore. I can't wait...

1 Comments:

  • You are coming to Singapore???????!!!!!!!!! Shit shit shit when when when when lah?

    Am i still going to be here? Shit shit shit... when when when? Please fly earlier. This is my last weekend here!

    By Blogger LiberalArts, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home