Fruit Salad

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Drama

All this drama in the office is dragging me down and because of it I can't bring myself to work. One of our two publications is folding and I'm really sad because I experienced all the birth pains that went with setting up the magazine. About a month ago, client pulled the plug on us because of budget constraints. As a result, there has been major major major (can you tell how major it is?) cuts in everything. We have to cut staff, cut pages in another publication, etc. Sigh. Just today, I thought it was the end of the "other" publication, but after a few hours, the problem was resolved. It was exactly that...drama. I guess a drama queen like me belongs here...

1 Comments:

  • I feel you.

    I feel the cut!

    I feel the major major major-ness of this.

    Mu-m-major sya ng malupet!

    -P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home