Fruit Salad

Friday, April 28, 2006

Crush

I have a thing for slim guys who are bordering on skinny. I don’t really have a height preference; both tall and short are ok with me. He must be cute not handsome and he must also have a close-to-perfect set of teeth. On the contrary, I don’t mind crooked teeth as long as it goes with a great smile.

Lately, I’ve been crushing on Einar Ingebrigsten. You may have seen him in the 2005 edition of the Mossimo Bikini Summit where he lost to eventual winner Marco Grazzini (who is also equally slim and cute). This half Norwegian-half-Filipino model is currently part of Philippine Tatler's Most Eligible list and is also the newest face of McDonalds. He totally reminds me of my former crush, MTV VJ Utt Panichikul.

You're so hot! Mr. Ingebrigsten, can you Einar me?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Other slim boys...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marco Grazzini
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Piolo Pascual
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bunnee

2 Comments:

  • hahaha shempre pahabol si bunnee! baka ba magtampo pag di mo nilagay? dapat sya una sa listahan. :P

    whatta package naman yang si grazzini! amma scared! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

  • whos bunnee? and the first guy you mentioned! Wow! I almost melted in his smoldering puppy gaze...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home