Fruit Salad

Friday, April 28, 2006

Beauty Rush

I had a couple of Lychee Martinis at M Café last night with a high school friend, Nicole, who is visiting the Philippines for a month with her friend Bianca. Nicole and Bianca both live in Vegas. As usual, I was slathering on my favorite lip product Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 when Bianca turns to me and says, “What’s that?” Then I go on and on about how I carry a ton of lip balm. She, apparently, is a lip balm addict as well. What was supposed to be an evening of drinks and small talk turned out to be a lip balm show down. She had a total of six in her bag and I too had six. We were even.

This sweet Bianca asks me to try this new product Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine by Victoria Secret. It has the right amount of shine, but it also has a refreshing peppermint oil that cools lips and freshens your breath. It’s perfect for the scorching summer heat (and for smokers too).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bianca gave me the product. Love it!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home